Astrology Predictions For Sports
Article posted on July 27, 2012 and it has been read by 885 people
The answering of questions of questions in the light of planetary influences is popularly known as Horary Astrology. It relates to the important events in the daily happenings of human life. This branch of astrology indeed forms a most useful and prominent aspect of astrological science. It helps a lot in foretelling the occurrences of many important future events beforehand.
This special branch of astrology also allows sports predictions in this field apart from the mundane predictions related to the various domains of life. This article gives an overview of the rules that need to be followed for the purpose of winning a game.
The following three things should be remembered:
1. The lord of the ascendant and the Moon are the wining instances.
2. The 5th house, its ruler, and planets signify profit or loss.
3. And finally, the ruler of the 8th house signifies the opponent.
You Will Lose If:
a. If the lord of the 1st, 2nd and that of the 7th house are in your ascendant, as they are believed to be lords of misfortune.
b. The South Node is in the 1st, 2nd, 5th or the 10th house.
c. The lord of the 5th house needs to occupy the 7th house.
d. The ruler of the 1st or the 5th house or the Moon needs to be under the malefic effects.
e. The Moon needs to be adjacent to Jupiter or Venus.
f. The lord of the 5th house should remain separated from the lord of the 2nd house. It can also be in conjunction to the lord of the 8th house or the Mars, Saturn and Uranus.
Rules For Winning
1. Rulers of either the 1st and the 5th or the 1st and the 2nd needs to be strong. And the Jupiter should remain free from Saturn's malefic effects.
2. The Moon should remain unafflicted and the ruler of the 1st and the 2nd house should be in conjunction with the Moon.
3. The lords of the 1st, 2nd and the 5th house including Jupiter should be free from all malefic effects.
4. The ruler of the 1st, 5th and the 7th house should remain in a dignified position and be free from all the malefic effects of the other houses and planets.
5. The ruler of the 1st should be in conjunction to the governor of the 5th house.
6. The ruler of the 2nd house needs to be in a benevolent and powerful position.
7. The lord of the 5th and the 2nd house needs to be in a benevolent position and under the benefic effects of the rulers of the 1st and the 3rd house.
8. The ruler of the 5th house should be in a dignified position than the lord of the 7th house.
9. The ruler of the 5th house should remain separated from the lord of the 8th house.
11. There will be a slight testimony with the North Node in the 1st, 2nd, 5th or the 10th house.
Apart from the above situations if any other equally powerful testimonies are found then the most powerful significator should be judged for winning.