8 Effective Remedies For Wrinkles
Article posted on July 2, 2012 and it has been read by 6846 people
With the introduction and initial advancement of medical science, herbal and natural cure experienced a pitfall. During those days, we gradually started believing that chemicals and synthetic medicines are the best cure for the treatment of all types of illness and diseases. Through the ages, knowledge and information about the healing and the soothing properties of different plants and herbs have been passed down by the wise herbalists.
However, in recent times, more and more people have come to realize that in spite of the advancement of medical science, the modern medicine prescribed by the physicians does not always hold the answers for the problems related to their health. As a result, people are once again turning their faces to the more natural and traditional ways of living and healing their health problem. Instead of relying upon medical science and the physicians in general, these days, people are increasingly depending on the herbal cures for their well being and are on the look out for healthy life style.
Wrinkles are very often found on the face skin. It is just a natural process of aging, which can hardly be checked. But these days we do come across many teens and also people in their early twenties facing the same problem of lines, facial acne and wrinkle formation on the face skin. This is however premature wrinkles and aging - a problem which can definitely be controlled with a little care taken. Brushing off synthetic medicines, these days more and more people are relying on home remedies for problems to get permanently cured.
Following are some of the tips which can be used to prevent wrinkles and enhance the skin tone and health.
1. Avoid Sun Tan: First and foremost, it is very important to protect yourself and your skin from sun. The skin gets affected a lot as a result of sun tans; it leads to fast damaging and aging of skin. Medically it has been proven that sun rays that directly fall upon the skin results in skin cancer.
2. Vitamin E Pack: Break 3 vitamin E capsules and put them in a small bowl. Two teaspoons plain yogurt, half a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey needs to be added. This mixture needs to be applied over the face, left over for 10 minutes and rinsed off with plain water. This acts as an anti-wrinkle pack and nourishes the skin well.
3. Healthy Diet: Intake of healthy and nutritious diet is of utmost important. Leafy green vegetables and bright colored fruit need to be included in the diet for maximum free radical elimination. It has been medically proved that lack of free radicals is the direct cause of wrinkles on skin.
4. Facial massage: Massage enhances the blood circulation and also results in the tightening of muscles and the underlying tissues. This reduces the fleshiness of the skin and prevents from having wrinkles. Places where wrinkles have already set in can be massaged with coconut oil at night.
5. Avoid smoking: Premature face lines and wrinkles are mainly the results of smoking. It hinders natural blood circulation and gives rise to several internal problems. Once the habit of smoking is avoided, the premature wrinkles will be found to disappear.
6. Try bananas: Bananas are the best for anti-wrinkle treatments. One fourth of a banana mashed and applied over the face works wonders. After 10-15 minutes it needs to be rinsed off with warm water.
7. Sleep on your back: As a result of lying upside down or side ways. Wrinkles may be formed. So it is highly recommended to lie down straight and on your back. This type of sleeping eliminates the problem of wrinkle formation.
8. Get a humidifier: Things like room heaters and air coolers impart a drying effect on the skin by absorbing the moisture. This results in fast formation of wrinkles. So it is best to a humidifier. It helps to keep the surrounding air moist and therefore has a good effect on the skin.